Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A girl and her kitten

Aaron and I have been discussing getting Ella a kitty. Well, to tell you the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, Aaron has been trying to convince me that she needs one.

Lucky for both of them, a friend of Ella's, Lauren, gave her one. I will admit, it is precious. Of course Aaron is excited too. Mommy is still trying to be convinced.... or 'purred to' in kitty language, that a small, hairy, mischevious feline belongs in a family with so many dogs, and not to mention all the other mouths I feed on a daily basis.


This was the purr-fect kitty for Ella because she told me she wanted a little kitty that turns into a big kitty, and you know, she showed me hand signals and everything, so she must have done the appropriate research. 



The name of this little one is still to be determined. However, Ella is calling her Katty. Cute name. It just may stick.

I must say, there is not a lot that will come between this girl and her kitten.

Until next time,
Kellie

1 comment:

  1. I really like your posts and pictures, hope you don't mind me making comments. You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete