Monday, September 19, 2011

The perfect weather

We have been having a lot of outdoor play time the past several days. It is lovely outside and it is SO much easier to clean up outdoor toys than the gigantic mound of multiple messes Ella makes while playing inside. I really think she can not stay focused on the same activity for more than 3 minutes at a time.
Also, I like to sit back and watch as she plays and creates. My little doodlebug is an amazing creature.






I think the little artist is adorable... even though she is missing something.



 And that "something" would be her pants.


Pants or not, she can still climb the gate.





Playing peek-a-boo was fun too.

We just love this weather. It is perfect.


1 comment:

  1. Fantastic shots. I love the eyes through the fence best of all

    ReplyDelete