Saturday, July 2, 2011

Green Grass

I am really behind on posting to the blog. Sorry to those couple of you that come here to read about us.

A few changes around the Hosler farm include:
1. We moved. Maybe that will be my excuse for not blogging. 

2. Ella is growing(not a shocker). And most importantly, she is an artist and has an incredible sense of fashion. I know it comes totally natural, well, maybe the artist part, but seriously, my baby is a genius.


3. The goats are happier than ever


With the exception of this crazy goat, we refer to her as 'whitey' or 'white goat' or 'never satisfied'. All the goats are loving the new junk to eat. White goat believes the grass is always greener on the other side.


Oh, I almost forgot about someone. We adopted Clyde. He is currently the outsider. He can only stay with the others for a short amount of time. When he goes from boy to possible father candidate, he will move down to my parents. He will be excited to have girlfriends. He is a Boar, where all the others are Pygmy's, except for Goofy. We will save Goofy for another day. You will love her.


Hope everyone has a good 4th,
Kellie

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures. Love the livestock. I want to see more fowl.

    ReplyDelete